Anisha has recently joined the Biodiversity Research Group as a PhD student in collaboration with IIT Delhi, India. Anisha will be investigating human-wildlife conflict in natural, agricultural and urban landscapes with research partners in Nepal and India. Welcome to the group Anisha, we look forward to hearing all of your amazing wildlife stories!
- Our final report for the NESP islands project we led in the past 6 years is now available online with the first national-scale database of threatened species on Australian islands that we created February 17, 2022
- Welcome Laura, who has recently started her PhD with us in the joint UQ-Exeter program February 17, 2022
- Welcome to Anisha, our PhD student who has recently arrived in Brisbane from Pokhara February 17, 2022
- New Lancet Planetary Health paper: Covid and conservation November 23, 2021
- Welcome James and Annalise our new graduate students July 16, 2021
Lab Twitter Feed
Except where noted, all photos are credited to Salit Kark, Noam Levin and Jeremy Kark.