This week the Kark Biodiversity Research Group met for an annual workshop in Long Pocket, discussing paper writing and reflecting on the past academic year and lessons and plans for the upcoming year.
- New paper on backyard conservation in TREE October 4, 2022
- Presentation to Nepal June 13, 2022
- Our final report for the NESP islands project we led in the past 6 years is now available online with the first national-scale database of threatened species on Australian islands that we created February 17, 2022
- Welcome Laura, who has recently started her PhD with us in the joint UQ-Exeter program February 17, 2022
- Welcome to Anisha, our PhD student who has recently arrived in Brisbane from Pokhara February 17, 2022
Lab Twitter Feed
Except where noted, all photos are credited to Salit Kark, Noam Levin and Jeremy Kark.