A warm congratulations to lab members Andrew Rogers and Ruben Venegas for having recently completed their doctoral programs! We look forward to celebrating your graduation in July. Andrew’s research focused on invasive-native species interactions in urban environments and Ruben’s research explored marine spatial planning and conservation. For more information on their research check out the publications page!
- Our final report for the NESP islands project we led in the past 6 years is now available online with the first national-scale database of threatened species on Australian islands that we created February 17, 2022
- Welcome Laura, who has recently started her PhD with us in the joint UQ-Exeter program February 17, 2022
- Welcome to Anisha, our PhD student who has recently arrived in Brisbane from Pokhara February 17, 2022
- New Lancet Planetary Health paper: Covid and conservation November 23, 2021
- Welcome James and Annalise our new graduate students July 16, 2021
Lab Twitter Feed
Except where noted, all photos are credited to Salit Kark, Noam Levin and Jeremy Kark.