Our Lab Member Ruben Venegas-Li (PhD student) has had his 2017 publication on 3D spatial conservation prioritisation featured in the latest edition of Decision Point, a monthly publication from the ARC Centre of Excellence and Environmental Decisions. Spatial conservation prioritisation is a method used to identify areas where conservation goals can be achieved efficicently. Traditionally this has meant the region being considered is subdivided into two-dimensional planning units. Oceans are inherently 3D spaces, and Ruben and his collaborators have proposed a novel 3D approach for the marine realm. Click below to download your copy of this issue of Decision Point.
- Seminar at MARE, the Centre for marine and coastal research, University of Lisbon January 8, 2024
- Seminar at University of Lisbon Centre of Applied Ecology January 8, 2024
- Welcome Aditya and Polly January 7, 2024
- New paper on backyard conservation in TREE October 4, 2022
- Presentation to Nepal June 13, 2022
Lab Twitter Feed
Except where noted, all photos are credited to Salit Kark, Noam Levin and Jeremy Kark.