This week saw the end of a very stressful year for both honours students Emma Lee and Carly Martin. These girls both worked extremely hard on their projects and just this morning, presented their final talks in front of a crowd of students, teachers and friends. We would like to say well done girls, you have both done an excellent job and we look forward to seeing what the future holds!
- Presentation to Nepal June 13, 2022
- Our final report for the NESP islands project we led in the past 6 years is now available online with the first national-scale database of threatened species on Australian islands that we created February 17, 2022
- Welcome Laura, who has recently started her PhD with us in the joint UQ-Exeter program February 17, 2022
- Welcome to Anisha, our PhD student who has recently arrived in Brisbane from Pokhara February 17, 2022
- New Lancet Planetary Health paper: Covid and conservation November 23, 2021
Lab Twitter Feed
Except where noted, all photos are credited to Salit Kark, Noam Levin and Jeremy Kark.